Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Account Number request

Hi guys im just looking for my account number. I dont have any paper bills/ email bills. Anything. I mean, I talked to the live chat with an operator and after one hour of questions 1, your account number is on your bills 2. I sent you the bill on your e-mail 3. Don't worry call this number and they'll help you. I finally call the number, and they ask me account number to talk to an operator. Absolutely ridiculous

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Number request

Hello, can you send me a private message so I can get some more details from you please. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If you have found my response helpful today please take the time to mark my answer as helpful and give some Kudos.

Although I work for Vm all/most posts are of my own opinion

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you pay by direct debit then your account number will always appear on your bank statements to show what the debit has been for. Look no further.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the reference number for the transaction and has 12 numbers, any letters

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The first nine numbers are the account number. Ignore the final three. There are no letters in a V account number.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped