Menu
Brian7118
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Account Control

I was originally the account holder which i gave authorisation to my wife as i was out of the country alot .We are now divorced and i do not have access to the main account .I have been on the phone and told to generate another email which i did then was told the virgin email i generated could not be used and in a word got no further with the call centre.

I pay the bill and always have yet cannot seem to get control of my own account ???which is becoming a pain with all the issues i am having with TV box etc and trying to get results .Any advice as i am at the point i want to leave Virgin

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Control

if you are thje account holder you can have her name removed. you will need to pass security on the account to do this.

If you do not know the CS password VM can ask you other security question to pass security
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Brian7118

Thanks for your post 

I am happy to take a look at this for you

Can I just aksi if the actual account is in your name?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Brian7118
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth,

Yes it is, I got told to start another email as i said. i did - a virgin email and then when i phoned back i told i couldn't use that one ? so at present  I'm secondary on the account. I can get access when on the phone answering the security questions but cant seem to get it switched to me being the primary which wont  allow me access via online login.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks brian7118

Let me get this looked into then

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos