Menu
astalavistathes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Accessing My Virgin Media account

Hi, 

I have problems accessing my Virgin Media account. My account was created through phone when I ordered my broadband package. I enter the username (email) and password I was told and I cannot login. I clicked the forgotten my password link to make sure that the password I was told was correct, but when I enter the username it says that username cannot be found.

Thus, I tried to register for a new account. When I enter the above username it says that it is already used and asks me to enter my customer number, area code and last name. I do and it prompts me to register (the above address I used as username is selected automatically in the registration page). I fill in the rest of the fields (password, DoB and hidden answer to the question for password reminder) but when I click register I receive an error message saying that the username is already used prompting me to use another one. 

I enter another email (I also tried a second time to select that I don't have another email and create a virginmedia email for me). In both cases (where I use another email I have and where I ask for a new virgin media email) the form is submitted successfully,  I am asked to select my Web Safe settings (Virus safe and child safe). I submit my choices and I receive a message saying that there was a problem creting my account. However, I receive an email with the my Web Safe selections I made. However, I am not able to connect using those. credentials - the account does not exist.  

Although, I've tried everything it is impossible for me to access my account which I find unacceptable.  I spent days trying to communicate my problem through the asynchronous chat service but that was impossible - I had to tell the same story tenths of times only to be ignored and passed to the next agent. I also filed the problem with the technical support since the first day and I was told that the problem will be resolved in no more than 5 days. 2 weeks later, still no update from them and the problem still exists.

What I am supposed to do?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing My Virgin Media account

Hey and welcome to the community @astalavistathes.

Sorry to hear of the issues that you've had trying to log into your account and that you haven't been able to get the help that you needed.

I will be able to look into this for you, if you still need help, please respond to my private message and we can get this sorted for you. 

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos