cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing My Virgin Media account after home move

R3db3ard
On our wavelength

Hi there

I’ve moved home and expecting an engineer today between 8am - 1pm to install my fibre service.

On the welcome email I’m told to sign into my My Virgin Media account to see my exact time slot.

However, when I go to do this I get signed into my old account which says ‘you are no longer with Virgin Media’ which will be because my old account gets closed down due to a home move.

I try to sign up for a new My Virgin Media account with my new account details but it says it’s not possible yet (and also I seem unable to use my current email address - perhaps because it’s linked to the old account??)

So my question is, how do I tell what time my engineer time slot is beyond the 8am - 1pm timeframe?

Someone must know! 

Regards,

R3dbeard

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi R3db3ard

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am sorry to hear you are having problems accessing your account. This will change once the move and transfer is completed. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to specify what time within the 8am and 1pm time slot that the technician will be there. This is because appointments can over run and our technicians may face delays.

Please let us know if you have any problems with the appointment. 

Thanks

Nat

Thanks Nat

The engineer has now been (he was called Stuart) and he was brilliant.

He called ahead when he was on his way and let me know an ETA.

Fibre has been installed fine. I’ve also now a managed to create a new account in My Virgin Media.

Thanks again,

R3dbeard

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update @R3db3ard, so glad to hear this 🙂 

If you have any further issues, just pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide