cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to account

brothharley
On our wavelength

Hello Virgin

I cant get access to my account. it was working when I signed up with you but now it does not work.

I am planing to relocate and will need to relocate my equipment as well. And I cant do this because your system just does not work.

way to chat with bots does not work ether.

please contact me asap to to sort this problem. 
4 REPLIES 4

brothharley
On our wavelength

I am getting this

brothharley_0-1692434744014.png

if I am trying other options to restore my access, there is list of details you are looking for and I definitely provided these details. 

PLEASE LET ME SPEAK WITH HUMAN, NOT WITH BOT.

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @brothharley 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you've been having issues when trying to access your account, just to confirm, what is happening when you are trying to access the account? Is this happening on all browsers and devices? Also, does clearing the cookies and cache help with this?

Let us know, we'll be happy to help if you need further assistance.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hello Nathan

when I am trying to log in, I can't to pass. ok, I am trying to restore password. and receiving this

brothharley_0-1692435413270.png

there are other options to restore which are giving same result.

I did try to call your support today and have got chat with bot, it is useless, sorry.

it is happening on Chrome and on Edge and on android. yes, cookies are cleaned few times.

Thanks for confirming, sorry that this has been the case.

I'll certainly be happy to assist with this further, I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules