cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Account

Grumpy2
Joining in

I cannot get into my account on Virgin Media.  I have carefully written down my email address and password but it is telling me they are incorrect (they worked last time!).  I am told I owe a small sum of money from a change in my contract last month but cannot get into the site to examine it.  It was all sorted on the phone I thought, I have Direct Debit set up - why am I being threatened with my service being cut off? 

2 REPLIES 2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Grumpy2 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to access your online account. We can understand the inconvenience and want to do our best to help. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 
Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Glad to hear this is resolved @Grumpy2. We apologise on behalf of the team for the experience you had when trying to get this resolved. We will take your feedback onboard and pass it on tot he relevant team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help and we will be happy to assist. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs