Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely furious with virgin

So where to begin here was asked to post here regarding my problem 

A few months ago I was paying my bills and they were not being credited which caused me a whole heap of issues eventually my services were cut despite my paying the bill.

Complaints got me nowhere so I went to the cedr who on the 22nd of last month found in my favour ordered virgin to correct my bill correct my credit file write a formal apology and pay an amount of compensation.

2 weeks later nothing has been done and once again virgin have the gall to cut my services for the exact same bill I disputed and proved paid so doing the exact same thing to me all over again 

I am absolutely fuming with virgin I sit here draining my mobile data because of the wrongfully cut again services 

Once the decision is implemented you can consider our contract void and I will be moving to another ISP as the decision also cited the violation of contract terms by virgin Virgin media 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Absolutely furious with virgin

Hi Jimmay,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear what has been agreed by a 3rd party adjudicator hasn't been added, 

As this has already gone to them we would not be able to revisit this you will need to contact the adjudicator again.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos