Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely appalling customer service!

Has made a number of unsuccessful attempts to contact Virgin Media Customer Service via telephone and every time my mobile network provider took over £5 from my pay as you go account. Was lucky to receive a promo call from Virgin Media, so could explain the problem possibly with the router because of the Wi-Fi signal drops down frequently. I have got a few devices at home those can use wireless connection but all of them have excperienced the same problem with connection to my home network even thought they located next to the router.

However, the member of virgin media staff just has started pushing me to upgrade the contract for a higher speed broadband instead of replacing the faulty router. I do not intend to start a new contract because I had been happy with my current one but now I have started looking for a better broadband supplier because of the Virgin Media does not respect customers.Terrible service for big money!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Absolutely appalling customer service!

Outbound sales call are a different team to Tech support.

The employee you talked to would have had no knowledge of WiFi and no way to order you a replacement router (if needed)

You could use the text service to report your issue, or we could take you through troubleshooting on here if you like.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos