Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

About to be overcharged for new contract

On 24-01-20 I spoke to disconnections and we agreed my new contract will cost £39 per month with a £7 per month discount bringing it down to £32 per month for 12 months. My new bill is showing an increase to over £40 and not the amount we agreed.

I've tried to complain using the form you fill out online but that keeps throwing back an error.

Please can someone from VM listen to the full conversation I had with 'disconnections' on 24-01-20 and amend my contract to £32 per month as agreed. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: About to be overcharged for new contract

Sorry to hear that you have issues with your bill, did the team send out any notification to you of the deal that was agreed and all of the details? This can help us look into the issue and if you have proof we can get the team to change this to match the deal that you've been offered.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Steven,

I have had no notification sent out to me. The only agreement was a verbal one and the chap on the phone assured me (after he had spoken to his supervisor) that I would be billed correctly. The only proof I have was the telephone conversation which I assume VM have a recording of. I certainly did not agree to a new £40 per month contract.

Thank you. S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you pieman01. 

Although I am unable to make package changes from here, I would be more than happy to take a look at your account in regards to the conversation. 

I will pop you over a private message now and we can go from there.  The message will show in the purple envelope on the top right.

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pieman01, 

I am very happy that we were able to resolve this via private message. 

Please let me know if we can assist in the future. 

Thank you, 

Nat
0 Kudos