Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

About my bill and media

Hi im just wondering why my bill is much higher this month than the other months and why my movies and sport hd has gone off as im subscribed upto the 15th august

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: About my bill and media

Hi there @Tommy1972

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first ever post; very sorry that you're having some issues with your billing at the moment. You should be able to check you full bill via your online account at anytime. This will give a break down of your bill and charges. 

You can also compare with previous months bills to see the difference if needed. If a long term discount or credit was due to end, this would be listed on each previous bill. Your contract should also advise of any end date of any discounts and show the new package price. This can also be seen within your online account. 

In regard your your missing channels; are you getting an error message on screen? Did you call to remove this package recently? We do require 30 days notice to remove the Sky Sports and Movies. (If it's just the HD channels - do you subscribe to the HD?)

Hope this helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Got it all sorted thank you for the reply

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear it @Tommy1972

Thanks so much for popping back with the  update; not only does this help us know that things have been resolved, it also helps our community too. 

You know where we are if you need anything further. 

Cheers and stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos