cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSWER THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!

PeteT10
Joining in

I've been trying all day to get through to someone about my current contract.

Believe it or not, I'm thinking about renewing, but no one wil ANSWER THE *bleep* PHONE!!!

Been on hold for a total of 4 hours today.

wth is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sorry to hear of the poor experience @PeteT10.

Sadly package changes would either need to be completed online, or via our call centre.

In regards to the questions you have about the services, if you're able to share these with us, we may perhaps be in a position to answer and enable you to complete the transaction online via your self-care account.

Thanks,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

PeteT10
Joining in

So Michael_JK you can very kindly edit and obviously read my post, but no one from Virgin Media can be bothered to contact me or have the courtesy to answer the phone or respond to my chat messages.

It's just p!ss poor customer service..... there you go, you can edit this one as well 🙂

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey PeteT10, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear you're struggling to get through to us.

You can look at some deals here please make sure you log in and you will see some great offers.

Please do keep us updated on this. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew, yes I've been offered a deal online. I need to speak with an actual person first, to clarify a couple of points that aren't clear, before I agree to anything

Sorry to see that you've not been able to speak to the discuss the offer you had. What questions do you have regarding this?

Let us know, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B or anyone with a slight bit of common sense. I've finally just got through on the phone, however the "not very" assistance was a thick as 2 short planks. I must have explained a dozen time that I've got a promotional offer to renew my current contract but she kept on telling me she would have to remove some TV channels !!!!!!!!!!!!

Virgin Media have while the close of play today to contact me so I can renew my contract otherwise I'm off.

Your customer service on the phone is [MOD EDIT: Language] 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @PeteT10,

Sorry to hear that this has been an ongoing issue, can you confirm did the team state that they would call you back today with regards to your package change? 

Joe

Joseph_B

No she put me on hold for about 5 mins then hung up!!! She had no idea what she was doing or what was going on

Sorry to hear of the poor experience @PeteT10.

Sadly package changes would either need to be completed online, or via our call centre.

In regards to the questions you have about the services, if you're able to share these with us, we may perhaps be in a position to answer and enable you to complete the transaction online via your self-care account.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi David_Bn

Can we set up a private message to run through it?