Just some additional info when signing up/ordering via a third party site such as broadband choices.
There are a few qualifying conditions and loops in the small print in the process, such as the reward is only available to new broadband customers that have not purchased a broadband only plan in the last 12 months, also purchases of other broadband plans do not qualify
You need to ensure you click on the link on the 3rd party page (or email) which is directed to a special VM page which links to the third party (Broadband Choices etc) offer.
The small print on the 3rd party websites state that the sale may not track if using the Safari browser. Please ensure to have 3rd party cookies enabled within the browser. If possible, please use an alternative web browser to complete your purchase
The offer cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other 3rd party offer
If you navigate away from the page during the sale process, we may not be able to track your sale and you will not qualify for your giftcard
(if you make any amendments during the sign up this can invalidate the claim, as can opening a page to see what other speeds, call plans or tv channels may be available and then navigating back to the page)
Release of the giftcard is the responsibility of Decision Technologies once authorised by VM, and cannot be redeemed from the provider directly. If you have any questions regarding the offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy of email received from broadband choices below
Thank you for submitting your details for the following offer:
£100 Gift Card.
If you haven't done so already, please complete your order on the Virgin Media website using the below link to ensure you receive your reward:
< clickable link here in my email which directs to the VM order apge connected to this offer>
Terms & Conditions
- Get a £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card when you purchase Virgin Media Ultrafast M100 Fibre Broadband deal. Offer available from 11/06/2022 - 24/07/2022.
- Gift card is only available to new Virgin customers who purchase a Media M100 Broadband Only Plan. Purchases of other broadband plans or any other offer do not qualify.
- Gift card only available for customers who have not purchased a Virgin Media broadband Only plan in the last 12 months.
- Gift card only eligible on online purchases made via the Giftcloud link provided. Offer not available for purchases made via the telephone or web chat. Offer not available through any other website or third party link, and cannot be claimed in conjunction with cashback or any other 3rd party offer.
- If you are using the web browser Safari, your sale may not track. Please use an alternative web browser to complete your purchase.
- If you navigate away from the page during the sale process, we may not be able to track your sale and you will not qualify for your gift card.
- Decision Technologies and the provider hold the right to withdraw this offer if they believe that the terms of the offer are being abused in any way. Decision Technologies holds the right to ask for the web order reference that is sent via email after purchase to verify the sale (beginning with either WS followed by 7 digits or CH followed by 10 digits).
- The voucher will only be paid on approved sale by the provider. This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
- Customers who cancel their order, cancel their contract or do not commence their contract within 60 days of purchase will not be eligible for a reward voucher.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, cashback, discount or promotion code and may not be redeemed for cash. If another offer or discount is applied to the purchase, you will not be eligible for the gift card.
- You will be sent an email including your gift card from Giftcloud (email@example.com) once your sale has been confirmed by the provider. This can take up to 120 days from the order date. You will have 90 days to claim your egift.
- Only one gift card will be delivered per purchase.
- Only one gift card will be delivered per person.
- You must enter a valid email address to qualify. Your gift card will be sent via email once your sale has been confirmed by Virgin Media.
- Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your Amazon.co.uk gift card when you receive it.
- Please see Amazon.co.uk terms here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910
- Release of the gift card is the responsibility of Decision Technologies once authorised by Virgin Media, and cannot be redeemed from the provider directly. If you have any questions regarding the offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email will only be used to communicate to you about how to get your reward. It will not be stored or used for any other purpose.
Giftcloud is operated by Invitation Digital Ltd, 1st Floor, Merchants House North, Wapping Road, Bristol, BS1 4RW. Invitation Digital Ltd is registered in England and Wales with Company No. 6570126 and VAT number 284465375.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad AliLove, love and love, forever - Pele
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanksThe do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules