Menu
Tyler3056
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

£85 amazon gift card not received

So I’ve been using virgin media since the beginning of December, and during the sign up it said I would get the gift card soon after my first payment. I’ve been in contact via live chat and phone, but ended up in the same position every time. With no information and no callback. If anyone has an answer on what to do that’d be great. Thanks

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £85 amazon gift card not received

Did you take the offer via Virginmedia or was it through a Third party price comparison website? If through Virgin directly then it takes up to 28 days but should be sent to you by email. If nothing then a member of staff you spoke to on call should be submitting the form to have someone from the rewards team chase it up on your behalf. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Tyler3056
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £85 amazon gift card not received

I first saw the offer on carphone warehouse (I think) after signing up through the virgin media site I was sent an email about it, and I’ve heard nothing of it since. The last time I spoke to someone in the live chat they told me the same thing, that details of my gift card would be sent 28 days after first payment. My first payment was the 25th of December. I look through my emails daily and the only emails I receive from virgin media are ones containing surveys. It might be worth noting that I also can’t see the “upgrades and offers” section of the virgin media site. So I can’t even confirm for myself that it’s being dealt with as part of my package. Other than the email I received back in December

0 Kudos