cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

75 pounds amazon vouchers

lou34
Tuning in

Has anyone had any success in actually receiving these vouchers ?  ive been onto virgin and they are coming through the web provider that i went through , i have contacted broadband choice customer services and they are saying it will be virgin who send the mail with the information on how to claim i feel like im going round in circles any one got any advice thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If this offer was through a third party, not Virgin Media, then it is that third party who is responsible for resolving this for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If this offer was through a third party, not Virgin Media, then it is that third party who is responsible for resolving this for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Il keep my fingers crossed that I eventually receive them looking doubtful though 

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi lou34,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry that you haven't received your Amazon voucher!

As @Ernie_C has advised, if your offer was through a third party supplier, then we wouldn't be able to provide any support with this. You would need to contact the third party directly in order to get this issue resolved.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi thanks for your reply ... yes I’ve been in contact with the 3 rd party and have not had any joy yet the say they need to verify with virgin that all conditions were met just the same automated message  . 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi lou34,

Hopefully this post from another VM customer may be of help Managing-Your-Account-Cable/75-Amazon-voucher 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Laurie_C wrote:

Hi lou34,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry that you haven't received your Amazon voucher!

As @Ernie_C has advised, if your offer was through a third party supplier, then we wouldn't be able to provide any support with this. You would need to contact the third party directly in order to get this issue resolved.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Don't want to** provide any support with this.  I corrected your post for you.

Why wouldn't you? 

Apply pressure to the 3rd party to honour the £75, at least, in a timely manner.  You're letting them refer the customer to your site, taking the customer on on a lengthy contract and then absolving yourselves of responsibility.  The customers 'invitation to treat' results in substantial business for yourselves so you have a liability to the customer to ensure their interests are upheld.  If you won't do that then at least force the 3rd parties to make clear you have nothing to do with the promotion as the offer says "......in partnership with Virgin Media"

Hi Dave Thankyou for your help ,  yes I have given them all the information on the post you sent ??  But they just keep saying they need to contact virgin ?  But when I contact virgin they say they have no part in it ,,, ? So round in circles we go 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry you feel that way. There's no internal process/contact we have to chase this up for you - the correct steps & required contact details for your query can be found here on our website: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-free-gifts - hope this helps. 

Tom

marshy1992
Joining in

It's been over 120 days and I also haven't received the voucher. Is this something Virgin can assist with? I don't want to go round in circles here!