cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Amazon voucher

Milka1
Tuning in

Hi all, I signed up for the Virgin Media M125 Fibre Broadband package too, and one of the key incentives was the promise of a £90 Amazon Gift Card as with many clients above. It sounded like a great offer at the time. However, here we are, and I still haven't received the gift card, even though the 120-day period they mentioned has passed.

Here's the twist: I secured this deal through Broadbanddeals, but it was presented with Virgin Media branding and logos. Plus, I completed the purchase on the official Virgin Media website. Given these circumstances, it seems only reasonable to expect that Virgin Media should take responsibility for fulfilling the promised rewards.

My main concern is about transparency and customer satisfaction. A lot of us, myself included, made the decision to go with this broadband deal mainly because of the enticing Amazon Gift Card offer. The delay in receiving this reward has raised questions about trust and customer experience.

I'd appreciate any insights or advice from fellow community members on how to go about redeeming our vouchers or getting information about the status of our rewards. It's essential for both Virgin Media and us customers that this situation gets resolved in a fair and timely manner.

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Milka1 

Your responding on a thread that is 10 months old.

Amazon gift cards are usually rewards for customers that signed up for amazon voucher offers  via either Giftcloud or broadband choices

According to https://www.virginmedia.com/help/gifts 

I have not received my gift / voucher after 28 days? What do I do?

I haven’t received my voucher

If the email containing your voucher code is not in your email inbox, check your spam or junk email folders for an email from email@codes.edenred.co.uk.

If you still cannot find the email, text us for free on 0753 305 1809 and one of our team will be happy to help.

Our opening times to speak to our team are 7am-11pm Monday to Friday and 8am-8pm Saturday to Sunday.

Having said that though,  you could also try the following contact address vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk

or another additional contact link if the above doesn't help https://rewards.giftcloud.com/contact-us

(it's confusing as the contact email address for most voucher schemes seem to vary between @giftcloud and @broadbandchoices, and often have different prefixes)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Milka1 

Your responding on a thread that is 10 months old.

Amazon gift cards are usually rewards for customers that signed up for amazon voucher offers  via either Giftcloud or broadband choices

According to https://www.virginmedia.com/help/gifts 

I have not received my gift / voucher after 28 days? What do I do?

I haven’t received my voucher

If the email containing your voucher code is not in your email inbox, check your spam or junk email folders for an email from email@codes.edenred.co.uk.

If you still cannot find the email, text us for free on 0753 305 1809 and one of our team will be happy to help.

Our opening times to speak to our team are 7am-11pm Monday to Friday and 8am-8pm Saturday to Sunday.

Having said that though,  you could also try the following contact address vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk

or another additional contact link if the above doesn't help https://rewards.giftcloud.com/contact-us

(it's confusing as the contact email address for most voucher schemes seem to vary between @giftcloud and @broadbandchoices, and often have different prefixes)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks newapollo for the advice, I was hoping for an official reply from Virgin Media representatives.

At the moment the situation is as follows:

1. The Voucher Promise: Broadbandchoices had this offer where they promised a voucher upon signing up. I thought it was a great deal, so I went for it.

2. No Response from Broadbandchoices: After completing the subscription process, I reached out to vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk to get details on how to redeem my voucher. But guess what? All I got was an automated, generic reply telling me to be patient and wait for the voucher. No specific information, no assistance, just "wait."

3. Giftcloud Can't Help: Frustrated, I tried to get help from Giftcloud's customer service, thinking they might know something. But they just redirected me back to Broadbandchoices, claiming it's their problem to deal with.

4. Silence from Virgin Media: It doesn't stop there. I also tried reaching out to Virgin Media directly, but I've received absolutely no response or acknowledgment from them regarding this voucher issue.

I don't know about you, but this complete lack of accountability and communication is outrageous. It feels like a runaround, and it's got "scam" written all over it.

As customers, we deserve better treatment. When companies make promises in their promotions, they should stand by them and communicate clearly with their customers. Instead, I'm left hanging, wondering if I'll ever see that voucher.

So, I'm reaching out here to see if anyone has had a similar experience with Broadbandchoices, Virgin Media, or any other company. How did you resolve it, or did you? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If not, I'll raise on social media to warn other customers.