cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Amazon voucher

elliott55
Tuning in

Afternoon,

Like many others I signed up for the M100 Fibre Broadband and was promised a £75 Amazon gift voucher in return. I completed my order through the email with the subject 'an update on your gift' as required. 

This occurred on 02/01/2021 and my start date for my contract was 30/01/2021. However I have still not received any emails from GiftCloud. 

Can anyone provide me with any update on when I may receive this voucher? 

Thanks,

Elliott

37 REPLIES 37

Hi Gareth

Thanks for the warm welcome!

My signup date was 29 Jan 2022. I didn't receive anything in a welcome back and I'm always checking my junk folder and nothing has been sent.

The website on which I'm supposed to be able to track the voucher just says "
We are waiting for your purchase to be confirmed, this can take up to 2 weeks. You will qualify for your eGift Card after 130 days."

Cheers

Sid

Thanks thisissid,

So I can investigate what has happened as its definitely been over 120 days.

I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello thisissid,

Thanks for those details.

I have requested for this to be looked into.

It can take 72 hours for a reply, As soon as I have an update I will let you know.

Gareth_L

Thanks so much for your assistance Gareth - Appreciate it! 👍

You're very welcome @thisissid and I will be sure to pass on your thanks to Gareth. I'm sure that he will be in touch soon with an update for you.

Thanks

Steven_L

I have signed up for the M125 Fibre Broadband and was promised a £85 Amazon gift voucher in return. I completed my order through the email with the subject 'an update on your gift' as required. 

This occurred on 24/12/2022 and my start date for my contract was 29/12/2022.It's been 6 months and I have still not received any emails from GiftCloud. 

Can anyone please help me out with the amazon gift card that was promised? Thank you.

Hi rsivaprasad, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

The Amazon are not provided by Virgin Media and by the 3rd Party company you took the services with. 

Can you please email them at vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Thank you Chris for the quick response. I have emailed them but no response yet.