cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Amazon voucher

elliott55
Tuning in

Afternoon,

Like many others I signed up for the M100 Fibre Broadband and was promised a £75 Amazon gift voucher in return. I completed my order through the email with the subject 'an update on your gift' as required. 

This occurred on 02/01/2021 and my start date for my contract was 30/01/2021. However I have still not received any emails from GiftCloud. 

Can anyone provide me with any update on when I may receive this voucher? 

Thanks,

Elliott

37 REPLIES 37

Hi, 

Same here, signed up on 12/06/21 - some assistance would be great. Thanks

Hi Technoir,

I'm sorry to hear that you're also having the same issue with retrieving your Amazon voucher.

Can you please advise if the voucher was offered to you via a comparison website/third party site or through Virgin Media directly?

It is was from us, do you have the confirmation email of your order stating that the voucher was included?

Thanks

Beth

Beth

don't bother my friend.. Virgin media tell you to go back to the 3rd party, the 3rd party tell you to go back to virgin media. who say they have nothing to do with it. it is all a joke and a con to make you sign up.

i have asked for callbacks from the managers but all you get is a private mesage in your inbox to hide the conversation and no one really fixes the issue. still waiting for my vouchers...

Hi wasimtima2,

I am sorry to hear you feel this way, but I can assure you that it is not the case at all and we are keen to help.

I can see that you haven't responded to Travis' PM to you - if you'd like for us to look into this for you, please do reply to his message so we can go from there.

We take customers into private messages so we can take account details and discuss the account in a private space, which isn't something we'd do publicly for security reasons.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

Hello, like many others I have also not received my £75 Amazon voucher. I signed up directly through virgin media and a company called Wegift is supposed to issue the voucher. This was advertised on Virgin Media's website. 

Upon contacting virgin customer support I was told to contact Amazon to chase, I did this and Amazon have no idea what I was talking about.

How do I go about claiming this voucher?

Hi @Crystalchair88 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not received the email with your Amazon voucher code.  As you've mentioned you signed up directly with ourselves, I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Crystalchair88, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.  Also, please don't forget, our website has lots of great self help options.  And you can manage your account here.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee, that's resolved now, many thanks for your help.

I too signed up earlier this year and am going through the same struggle to receive the £75 Amazon gift card. I've been waiting 5 months for this to be resolved but still nothing. I have sent numerous emails with no reply from Virgin Media and have now contacted spoken to them twice, each time telling me to contact the 3rd party. I have contacted 3 companies that seem to be involved in this promotion and all have pointed the finger at Virgin Media to get it resolved - WeGiftIt, Quidco and Amazon. Does anyone have any tips on how to get it?

Hello thisissid,

Welcome to our Community, 

Sorry your first post is regarding a missing £75 Amazon Voucher.

When did you sign up with us and was the Voucher in your welcome pack.

Also have you checked all your Junk and spam folders?

Gareth_L