cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Amazon voucher

elliott55
Tuning in

Afternoon,

Like many others I signed up for the M100 Fibre Broadband and was promised a £75 Amazon gift voucher in return. I completed my order through the email with the subject 'an update on your gift' as required. 

This occurred on 02/01/2021 and my start date for my contract was 30/01/2021. However I have still not received any emails from GiftCloud. 

Can anyone provide me with any update on when I may receive this voucher? 

Thanks,

Elliott

37 REPLIES 37

Hi @jfmccann,

Thanks for getting back to us, and for providing the screenshot of your email too.

Can you confirm if you have also checked your spam/junk folder, just to ensure that it hasn't gone there by mistake?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

jfmccann
Joining in

Zach,

Thank you for that.

Yes, I had checked my Spam folder and have just double-checked. 

Nothing there.

Regards,John.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @jfmccann 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

The screen shot provided shows that the offer is from a 3rd party, you would need to contact them via this link to get your voucher. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi, sorry to hi-jack this thread but I haven't had a reply on mine. I am in the same situation with the promotional gift Google nest hub. 

T&C's say that it will be sent out 28 days after service installation and then allow 14 days for delivery. Its now been 47 days. 

I contacted customer services and it was absolutely astounding. Virgin are claiming there is not a promotional gift with the account, even though I provided screenshot proof of my confirmation email. This is blatant false advertising and it seems many people are having to chase up promotional gifts after ordering directly from your website. Unfortunately this will have to be reported to trading standards given that I signed up for the contract with virgin as opposed to bt/talktalk based on this free gift.

Hi tom1985, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've not received a reply on your own thread. Taking a look I am only seeing a previous thread for not receiving a copy of your contract. Did you post about this elsewhere or did you private message the agent who helped you last time?

In terms of the Google Nest, I can certainly look in to this for you. I will need to confirm some information though so have sent you a private message requesting some details. Once I have your reply I can help further.  Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi tom1985, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

Taking a look at your account I can see that this has already been raised with the exceptions team, they have looked in to this and confirmed eligibility. They have now sent this over to the rewards team and you should receive the Google Nest shortly to the account address. 

Let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Evening, could someone also assist me with this same issue?

I ordered the 100 Fibre Broadband package on 29th of September, 2020, with an activation date of 23rd of Oct 2020.

I ordered it directly from the virgin media website, Order ref: WS7184487.

I also received email from virgin media regarding giftcloud. titled:

• "An update on your gift"

which state "Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided after 120 days from your purchase." I've monitored my spam folder and added to giftcloud email address to my safe senders list as recommended in the email.

It's now been overyear since my purchase and I was hoping someone would be able to look into this for me please.

Hi sebek7777

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you've not received the voucher - this is not something we provide as you've confirmed it's from Giftcloud. You'll need to contact them and they'll assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

wasimtima2
Joining in

Hi I have not received my £75 voucher please can someone sort this out asap! i placed the order 16th June

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @wasimtima2

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about this, i'm going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team