Menu
ian6691
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

£75 Amazon voucher not received

Hi, I signed up for Virgin Media back on January 26th, 2021, with the understanding that I'd receive a gift voucher after 120 days. 

It occurred to me today that I hadn't seen any sign of this yet, and it has now been 149 days from Jan 26th. I checked through my emails and don't have anything, though the confirmation about the voucher from no-reply@giftcloud.com did come through when I started with Virgin. 

I can't see any way to contact Virgin about this, other than via these forums. Please could I get some help or an idea on how to contact them about this problem? 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £75 Amazon voucher not received

@ian6691 

While not being familiar with this offer, you'd posted in the "natter" section of this board which staff don't monitor all that often. I've moved your post to the account board which should get a staff response within a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community forums, ian6691,

Sorry to hear that you have not received your voucher. Can you advise where you signed up for the service, was this online or over the phone? If online do you have the link or email confirmation order?

Cheers,

Corey C

ian6691
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey, thanks for your response! 

I signed up for the service online via the Virgin website (though I was directed there via a deal finder - broadbandchoices.co.uk I think).

I have an order confirmation from Virgin which has the following details:

Order ref: WS7458433

Order date: Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Is this the information you're looking for? Please do let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
ian6691
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey, I'm not sure if my last reply went through as I can't see it here in the thread.
I signed up online on the VIrgin Media website, after being directed there from a deal-finder website. I do have an order confirmation email from Virgin; it has the following details:

Order ref: WS7458433
Order date: Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Hope this is helpful - please let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,
Ian
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

I can take a look at the account to see if the voucher is noted on there, if not then we would need you to send a copy of the correspondence you have showing the offer in order to get this applied. 

I will need to pass through data protection with you in order to discuss things further. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos