Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£60 credit not added

Hi, ive called 3 times since last week (12th 13, 16th dec 2019) about getting my £60 credit that was promised me by pre installation as a way to make me stay as I wanted to cancel my contract.

Was told this would appear on my next bill (which is outside the 14 day cancellation window) and it didn't materialise nor has it since the three times Ive called and each call handler had promised they would authorise this action and no manager call back which I had requested too

Why is no one authorising this and why is no one calling me back

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: £60 credit not added

Hi Shane254,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear that you haven't received the credit you said you were promised.

I have had a look in your account and I can see that a complaint was logged on you account 2 das ago, this will be picked up by our complaints team, they aim to answer within 7 days however it can take up to 28 days.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi paul

was tthe £60 credited you my account though? As 3 people have said they were going to authorise   it 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shane254,

So we can discuss your account in more detail, I'm going to send you a Private Message.

Please reply back to it so I can help.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos