Menu
I3arty
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

£60 a month, customer for over 9 years and all upgrade offer im getting is extra £7 for tv?

Hi All,

So I just realized that I been charged £60 a month for quite fast internet, but that still does not justify the price, especially after 9 years of being a customer and the only offer of "upgrade" I'm getting after 9+ years is "£7 extra for TV" really? That's just ridiculous, like really is that all you have to offer to a customer of 9+ years?

How much do you guys pay for your broadband? I think of leaving Virgin Media unless i will get some pretty good deal of not £60 a month... 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: £60 a month, customer for over 9 years and all upgrade offer im getting is extra £7 for tv?

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1,4 and 4 Retentions (thinking of leaving us)  The best time to call is between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibilty, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents. Hopefully you can negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: £60 a month, customer for over 9 years and all upgrade offer im getting is extra £7 for tv?

HI @l3arty 

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear you are feeling disappointed in your package deal! 

I'd be more than happy to have a look at what deals I have available, though @newapollo is correct and our retention's department may have some better deals to offer. Let me know and if you want me to have a look I will shoot you a PM. Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
smithersis30
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm similar to you. Paying £95 odd for tv(bt sports) broadband and phone. No offers for 13 years loyalty at all. I'm off to Sky.

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

'No offers for 13 years loyalty at all. I'm off to Sky'

that is a bit contradictory.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

leaving if you don't get what you want is not loyal.
I don't think loyal means what you think it means.
0 Kudos