Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

£50 refer a friend from Nov 2019

Good afternoon,

I referred a friend at the end of November in 2019 with the expectation that we would both receive £50 credit after his connection was installed and in use after a month.

I recently spoke to my friend to find out that he has since received the £50 credit on his account, but i haven't received mine yet. Every support page now points to 'Aklamio' who i have emailed, but they were only taken on to assist with referal rewards recently, and have no way to check the referral that i made. Is there any chance someone can look into this for me?

I have the email chain both from when i referred my friend as well as the response from Aklamio confirming they cannot help and this has to go through Virgin Media.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 refer a friend from Nov 2019

Hello Ryanp42

Thanks for taking the time to contact us in regards to the refer a friend process and credits via the forum, welcome to the community.

Details of our Refer A Friend process can be found here http://virg.in/raf and the credits are usually applied after the first Direct Debit for the referred customer has completed. 

As the person you referred has received their credit looks like it might be an error on our side. I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you.

Rob

0 Kudos