Menu
Highlighted
Emmagroves
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

£50 off hasnt happened on account

I upgraded my services, added tv, added sports, movies and kids. I was told i had to pay a connection fee of 35. I came to an agreement with the agent of 50 being taken off my next bill to waver this. Now its time to pay my bill and the 50 hasnt been taken off. Ive tried speaking on chat as my phones on the blink but im sat here for 2 hours waiting for someone to speak to me when they put me through to accounts in chat. Ive been trying for a week and never get anywhere, now my bills overdue. I dont want to pay the full 162 as i was promised 50 off. I have a screen shot of the conversation because i thought this might happen.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 off hasnt happened on account

Thank you for your post Emmagroves and welcome to our community.

Have you received a confirmation email including the £50 credit? You may be able to see this on the contract section of your online bills.

If you can provide this or if this is noted on your account our team can then add the credit onto the account.

Let us know.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Emmagroves
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nope, nothing. No email

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update.

Can we please confirm if when you contacted the team, did they advise if there were notes on the account which confirmed the £50 credit? If this isn't on the account we'd be unable to credit this without proof in an email confirmation.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Emmagroves
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

22md september, upg

rade was done in chatScreenshot_20190921_170253_com.android.chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emmagroves, 

Thanks for sending that screenshot across, I'd like to take a deeper look into your account. I'm going to send you  PM now with some DPA questions, then we'll have a proper chat about this situation 🙂

Speak soon. 

Megan_L

0 Kudos