cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

43" LG tv delivery

Lesmit58
Tuning in

I recently made a new subscription to bigger tv+sports with fibre500. I received my new virgin kit yesterday but can find absolutely no information as to when my LG promo tv will be delivered, any help with this please as I'm not pumped up with sports channels and internet but no means of watching them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check out https://www.virginmedia.com/help/gifts 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

39 REPLIES 39

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check out https://www.virginmedia.com/help/gifts 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lesmit58 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Also, thanks for joining us as a customer.  In regards to the TV delivery, it's as per the link the fantastic japitts, provided. If you check the FAQs it shows when you should expect delivery, there.  I would however, like to take a closer look, to verify that everything on your account, is as it should be.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lesmit58, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

I am also in the same boat here. Installed over 30 days ago and no email.

The link above doesnt work and displays a message saying they are making changes to this page. 

I was very satisfied with the service provided, however cannot confirm complete satisfaction until the product actually arrives. However you did help clear up some information which should have been more clearly stated.

Guessing you have been told the same as me. 

Installations date + 28 days + 14 days delivery/dispatch time. If you've not heard anything after 42 days then get in contact with them!

I do feel like the level of communication with this is poor - should have gone with the £200 credit, would have been less of a hassle. 

Hi there @Mkx007

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear your gift has not yet arrived and the web page has not worked for you! 

I have tried the link and I am able to open this myself via Chrome, are you able to look again on an alternative browser?

Thank you. 

All now - accessed via another means. Problem resolved via whatsapp!

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for keeping the thread updated with that. Good to hear it's been resolved 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.