Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

43" LG TV Delivery

sdredger1
Tuning in

The reason that I chose Virgin over sky/Bt was the offer of:

"2022 LG 43” LED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV,43UQ70000 -RRP £479.99"

After not receiving the tele in the first few weeks I contacted virgin who told me it would be delivered within 28 days after the start of the contract within 14 days. This should have been delivered by August 29th the latest. I called up on the evening of the 29th and after an apology I was assured that it would be with me within 3 days.

I called again 3 days later and was told everybody that I had previously spoken to at virgin media was wrong and it would actually be another 3 "working days".

On Monday 5th September I received an email stating that the item would be dispatched and with me within 72 hours. It is now 10th September and there is no sign of this television. After speaking with virgin media who repeatedly raise hardware exception forms and fobbing me off for another 72 hours, and reading about other customers who have still not received their promised gift I am having serious doubts about the legitimacy of Virgin Medias "deal".

What is the way ahead for this? and is it now possible for to just receive the £479.99 as cash and I will purchase my own television now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @sdredger1, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have been having issues with the TV being delivered after advising it had been dispatched. I will certainly be happy to take a look at this for you. 

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so I can check this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @sdredger1, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have been having issues with the TV being delivered after advising it had been dispatched. I will certainly be happy to take a look at this for you. 

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so I can check this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Do we know if there are any customers who have received their television yet? I've just had another week pass without a promised manager call back following on from hardware exception form being raised (4th time)

Hi sdredger1, 

Thanks for coming back to us via the Community. 

I can see you've messaged Nathan who will take a look at this for you. He can update you directly via message. 

Apologies that you're still waiting. Hopefully this will be sorted shortly. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs