Menu
Harley2017
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

360 upgrade

I have just negotiated a new contract, when will I get my V6 box upgrade? 
Thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 upgrade

Hi Harley2017,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Glad to hear you have negotiated a new deal with us. Can we ask if you have upgraded to the new 360? Is this what mean by your V6 upgrade or have you opted for an upgrade from an old TIVO set top box to a V6?

Please can you let us know so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
Harley2017
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I had some difficulties with this upgrade. When I was negotiating the new contract I was informed that there was a shortage of 360 boxes due to COVID and I would get it later. 
I had cause to contact VM due to my phone not accepting incoming calls (this problem persisted for a week) technical could not rectify this and engineer had to visit twice. When I was reporting this faulty phone line I enquired about the situation with 360 boxes ( I was passed around different agents who tried unsuccessfully to apply new codes to my V6 boxes) eventually I was told I would have to pay £24.95 activation fee! I made a complaint about this. This complaint has now been resolved and I am awaiting two new 360 controllers. 
I had a very mixed experience with VM. I have to say that almost all agents were very helpful and tried to rectify things. However, I had to hang on the phone for three hours and make several calls and no incoming calls for a week. 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us @Harley2017 

There is a standard charge when upgrading to the 360 box for all customers,  I am sorry that you were not informed of this earlier in the prosses. 

Has the landline issue now been resolved? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Harley2017
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I thought that it was resolved as the fee was waived. However, I got an email this morning saying that my new contract would be increased by £10 per month!!! How could this happen? I have contacted bills and awaiting a call back from support services.  A total shambles from VM. 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Harley2017

Thank you for your reply. 

I will need to take a closer look at this from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message now. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos