cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 free offer

cathrh
On our wavelength

Hi all

I have received offer through my account of 360 remote,mini box with remote.Tried to upgrade via app by paying 24.95 and keeping contract as it is with my full house package and not starting 18 month new contact.All this is stated in the offer.When I tried to upgrade it told me to contact customer service.After three chats and speaking to two retention managers and having to provide screen shots of the offer as requested by the second manager who also said she would ring back the reason and the offer have not been forthcoming.How is it that this offer cannot be honoured.I suppose it is that loyal customers are treated with contempt.
I do not know how to resolve this.Has anyone any ideas or worse been through this ordeal.

Sorry it’s so long.

Manythanks Cathrh

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cathrh, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue accepting an offer through your online My VM account. 

The Full House package isn't one we offer anymore so this could be why you are getting the error since this is a legacy package. Usually any new offers do come with a new minimum term too. 

I'm afraid we're not able to process package changes via the Community so unable to help you on this occasion. You would need to give the team another call for them to look in to this further for you. You can reach them on 0345 454 1111. 

Please keep us posted with how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

cathrh
On our wavelength

Hi Kath 

Thanks for reply.Still not happy as it clearly states that I can have the offer and nothing will change price, package or contract 24.95.

Will try once more.Thanks