Menu
PurplePixie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

£35 charge for new box !

So my TiVo box decided to stop working (after virgin did some ‘maintenance work’ in my area) couldn’t use box after due to extremely bad pixelation, took a week to get hold of virgin they said yes there’s an issue we’ll send a V6 box to replace it straight away, all done then I checked emails and it said £35 cost will be added to next bill !! I said NO Way ! (My TiVo box was over 7yrs old and only got a replacement as it wasn’t fit for purpose anymore ) Spent 3 hrs on telephone to contact them and they said the fee has been removed from my next bill, just checked my latest bill and Surprise!!! I have a £35 charge STILL on my bill 

so now I’m facing the prospect of more hours on the telephone just to get this issue resolved ?? ........ Again ? 

I have already opened one complaint to virgin do I now have to open another to get anywhere ? 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: £35 charge for new box !

Hi PurplePixie

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the billing issue and the delayed reply.

Let me PM you now to fix this as the activation fee shouldn't be there for a faulty box. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos