Menu
F0RM4TION
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

30 days notice through complaints

so ive put a complaint in giving my 30 days notice. will virgin media accept it or will they complain that i did it thorough complaints since i couldnt wait for hours on the phone waiting for a person to pick up.

plus ive put the 30 days notice in 32 days before the end of my contract, would virgin be weird and say 32 days notice isnt 30 days notice? or would they say i need to pay another month if i contacted them at less than 30 days?

just dont want virgin to weasel some more money out of me

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 30 days notice through complaints

you should cancel using the agreed methods in the contract.

they have 30 days to answer a complaint and don't have to accept the notice until they process the complaint if at all
0 Kudos
yarfik
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

im trying the same to no avail - put ion numruos complaints only due to the price an they change my end date n start of new one i havent agree on

since lickdown they have been harder trying 2 speak 2 some one normal - i have made a few posts of my own issue anothing got done -

so the more complaints i put in hope they take notice - since its been there own fault not mines

gd luck in your quest

0 Kudos
mark1ee
Up to speed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The 30 days notice can be put through, you would be charged up until your contract end date though. I would hope they would not be difficult and ask you to place your notice again. As with ANY contract though, you would be expected to pay up until the final day of your contract. 

As with most providers, the billing is done in advance, you may be due credit back after your contract ends though? Dependant on your current billing date and payments already made? 

0 Kudos
F0RM4TION
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

ill just waste 2 hours in the morning trying to get through to their garbage phone lines. i was gonna try to get a deal but not when the only way to contact them is to phone them or send them a letter. 

have they never heard of being able to cancel through the press of one button on the account. they make it like pulling teeth just to leave

ggwp, im out

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

or write to them to cancel
0 Kudos