cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£3 rolling credit not been applied to first bill

Hammers777
Joining in

Signed up to Virgin Media last month and agreed on sign up with the agent he would apply a £3 rolling credit and surprise surprise first bill is wrong no credit has been applied.

Even got it in writing from the sales agent. Phones up Virgin yesterday who said they could not apply the rolling credit and to go on web chat. Ha good one web chat does not exist. 

Phoned back again and spoke to someone in retentions in UK not India and agent said yes we will do that asap and you will see it on bill. 

Bill says exactly the same. Not happy and want this sorted ASAP as this was the condition of the contract. 

14 REPLIES 14

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Hammers777,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the differences in the agreed bill, can I ask what the monthly rate is meant to be?

Regards,

Kain

Hi so the package should be £31,99 each month but a £3 rolling credit should be applied each month for the length of the 18 month contract so it should be £28.99. This was agreed by the sales person as part of the agreement of signing up and getting me to sign. I have written proof from Virgin sales rep Alexandru Ionescu. But I see this has clearly not been applied to my bill so this is not a good start. I should not have to chase this this should be correct from the start. Also I should not have to call the retentions team in UK to sort this out because the Indian call centre does not understand or have the power to do anything. Please help as I am getting nowhere with this. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there, 

We wouldn't deal with package prices from this platform however so we can investigate this further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM Hammers777,

I'm glad we were able to get this investigated and sorted for you.

If there are any issues however then be sure to pop back up to the team for further assistance.

All the best,

Kain

So was told Direct debit would be taken 01Aug and surprise surprise well no surprise let's be honest it has been taken today it also say I owe £9. Add to that are they gonna take another payment on the 01Aug. Absolute shambles the billing only been with them 1 month I should have listened and stayed away should have stayed with Sky

Hi @Hammers777 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear there's still some issues with your billing and an incorrect draw date. And am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

So still issues in my account yet more money taken from my account today what is going on. 

Hey Hammers777, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I can actually see you are in PM with my colleague please do reach out if you need anything more answering on this matter. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hammers777
Joining in

Stopped replying to me managed to get hold of someone on whatapp and it appears that after confirming by 5 previous agents to change my direct debit date to 01st of every month and they confirmed they had somehow they have managed to change it to the 22nd of the month and are now saying they cannot change it back due to it being changed twice already. How can virgin get some simple soo wrong pure incompetency at its best. I should have believed the reviews worst customer service and have the most incompetent people working for them. Whole firm should be shut down not fit for purpose in the current state.