Menu
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

2nd bill missing refer a friend credit and an additional £66!!!

Morning

I signed up to VM in December.  I had £50 refer a friend credit coming out on my 1st bill (which it hasn't).  

My first bill was for £60.44 (taking out a couple of credits) which came out around the 10th February.  This was for my previous address.

I then moved house on the 4th February.  For some reason my Account number changed?? 

I now have a bill with £66.92 owed from previous bill, £28 package change and a £20 moving fee! (as if moving isnt expensive enough).  As this is my second bill I was hoping the refer a friend £50 credit would be applied, but it hasnt.  I now owe a huge £171.10 which is madness.  I have just called and spoke to someone completely useless who put me on hold for ages and then said my friend had to call again to get the referral (which is mad as they have already filled in the form to refer me).  

Please can someone get this sorted asap.  I would like

1) The £66.92 clead from "previous bill"?  What on earth is this

2) my £50 refer a friend credit applied.  

Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd bill missing refer a friend credit and an additional £66!!!

This is my Bill breakdown

Owed from last bill £66.92 (what is this?)
Package changes £28.80 (what is this?)
Your package £48.00 (I understand this one)
Usage charges £7.38 (I understand this one)
Other charges & credits £20.00 (Bit miffed I had to pay to move house with VM...most companies are free to "take them with you"?)

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd bill missing refer a friend credit and an additional £66!!!

Hi RomseyRambler, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear there's some confusion around your bill. I'll try to clear things up in general terms, if that doesn't help then we will look to investigate further. 

'Owed from last bill' is pretty much as it says, it could be that the last bill wasn't paid in full - or if you've moved house then you were only charged for part of the previous month before your new account was created - could that explain this?

Package changes should only have charges showing if you have changed your services in some way (new or extra boxes possibly?) - was that not the case here?

We can only apologise for any frustration caused by the £20 mover's fee - as this is part of the t&c's for using the service.

Tom 

0 Kudos