cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£25 charge

Perrychute
Joining in

I've been charged £25 for installation? Today I renewed my contract as it was coming to an end and I was reading all the emails ect and it said installation charge🤔. I was told I wouldn't be charged to renew. Last week however virgin were making repairs in the main box on the street and my Internet never came back on. An engineer had to come and replace an old cable (20yr old) when I got in from work he'd left all the wires and the connection box slung behind my TV. I contacted customer services and they said they'd send another engineer to put it all right as not being fixed properly would compromise the connection. So I don't think I should be getting charged. 

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, Perryshute.
Thank you for taking the time to post on our help forums for the first time and a warm welcome to the VM community. Nice to have you on board! 🙂

Sorry to hear of the install charges you've had after a package renewal, we'd love to see into what's happened and help with any billing issues or charges that are not correct potentially.

In order to check things further I will need to PM you here shortly and share more info.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs