cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25% Reduction promised upon renewal of Contract. VM did not follow through.

Myst369
Tuning in

Last week I received an email offering me a 25% reduction on my account for the next 18 months. Upon accepting the offer I received documentation that my bill would fall to £59 per month effective from 29th July 2023. Today - August 4th - I got my email for the month ahead and the 25% reduction has not been implemented. It was for £78. 

Trying to contact anyone online or via the phone was a nightmare - it seems this company makes it deliberately difficult to speak to a human being when there is a problem. 

So if there is someone out there reading this post or monitoring this website from VM then I would be most grateful if you made contact with me with a view to resolving this matter asap - and PLEASE don't tell me to ring someone. I've tried that all morning and get nowhere. Either give me an email address or a dedicated phone number to your billing people. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Myst369, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear what has happened here - not the experience we aim to provide at all. With billing you would be paying for the previous months bill - which from the context you've provided would still be on your old terms. Anything going forward would be the new price. On the bill which you have received it should advise on dates of the billing period, is it possible you can let me know what they are please? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Myst369
Tuning in

They are 2nd August to 1st September 2023

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Let me pop you over a private message so I can take a look for you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.