Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£22 sky sports offer

I phoned up to ask for the offer. I got an automated option of getting the £22 sky sports offer which I accepted. The next day I looked at my online account to see I was getting charged £23.47 extra for sky sports. I phoned up to be told the £23.47 ws a one off charge, and the ongoing monthly charge would be £22. I grudgingly accepted that, and left it at that. I later received an email from Virgin detailing my new package, which is my normal package of £83.50 plus the new sky sports package offer which will be £105.50 . That is fine but next month I will be charged £128.97 before the £105.50 starts. I phoned up again to be told that the extra £23.47 added onto next months bill is pro rata for the part of the month I have had before full month kicks in, surely pro rata means a percentage of full months price, not a full months price and then some. I was told that was the price and to negotiate more at the end of the contract. Why do I feel I am getting ripped off ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £22 sky sports offer

Hi robbbo,

Sorry to hear about your billing surprise. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can take some details and look into this for you.

Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i took up the same offer but didnt get hd channels is this correct 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@steve631 wrote:

i took up the same offer but didnt get hd channels is this correct 

Yes HD sports is £7 extra

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos