Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

2 separate refund issues.

Hi, 

I'm posting here today due to the understandable difficulty in reaching out to Virgin Media support via other means at present.

I have a couple of issues:

1) I am due a £25 refund on a broadband contract that was unable to continue as the broadband wasn't able to be set up in my home. This is further complicated as my main debit card changed in between signing up for the broadband and cancelling. I was told in store that I wouldn't be able to be refunded onto a different debit card. I need help getting the refund onto a different card.

2) I was also sent a cheque for the issues caused by being able to apply for broadband but Virgin being unable to install the broadband in my home. I did receive the cheque and I posted it to my bank to be processed. However, after a few weeks I contacted my bank and they had not received the cheque so I'm assuming it was lost by Royal Mail in transit. I would need the cheque to be reissued.

Happy to answer any questions, but I wanted to avoid giving anything to specific at this point. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 separate refund issues.

Hi KelsoGW

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I'll be more than happy to help further today with this. I'll send you a PM as we'll be discussing the account securely.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos