Menu
N1nja
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

1st of MArch Increase?

I have tried contact support, no answer about price increase going up another £3.50? I have only just renewed my contact for 18 months on the 17/11/2020. Why send me a price incrase?

case ref:

C-2201211533

Ive only

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1st of MArch Increase?

Hi N1nja

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Any discount that you’ve been offered for the 12/18 months will still be honoured – so if you accepted a fixed price then you’ll receive that until the end of the discount period.  If you accepted a £ or % amount off, this will also continue to be honoured but you will see your price increase from the 1st March.

We will advise you in your communication how the price change will affect your deal

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
N1nja
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

case ref: C-2201211533 update

You reply email was......

And here’s our resolution to your complaint: Education Given

This is not a resolution??

I have emailed my mobile number on the case ref for you to contect me, I dont expect to have price increase on a new contract only taken out on 17th Nov. I mentioned to you that your competitors were cheaper and you convienced me to renew on a deal agreed at a certin price. This was still more than you competitors and I couldnt be bothered with the hassle of changing over.

But the 18 month agreement was agreed at a price and not so that you can increase it when you feel like it?

Please can someone contact me asap

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, N1nja,

Unfortunately price increases can happen as previously posted. I would be happy to PM you to discuss your complaint, however I can only offer the expectation that we are unable to change packages, prices, perform sales or upgrades within the forums as these do require speaking with the dedicated teams.  Apologies that you complaint only said  'Education Given' as it should have also summarised the outcome of the complaint.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
N1nja
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What is happening to virginmedia support, I have always recommend and valued thier services, I been with you guys since dialup.

I was on the phone for over an hour spoke with to representative that clearly didnt even listen to a word I said.

1st representative said: they will offer £3.50 discount for 6 months to hep with the price increase

I said: it should be for the length of the contract is there anything you can do.

She then puts me on hold and another representive answers the phone from a different department and said:
They cannot give the £3.50 discount and will increase the package.

I said how can you offer discount then not give it and then increase my package?

She said i decline the first offer (which i didnt I clearly said what my options and it should be for the length of the agree contract)

She then cuts me off after an hour on the phone????????????

Is this the how you treat loyal customers after so many years or being loyal supporters of virginmedia?
I have either just been unlucky and got two clueless representives or you support during these times are just not good enough.

I am now back in the queue waiting to speak to someone, fingers crossed i get someone who actually cares for thier loyal exsiting customers.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, N1nja  I'll send you a private message

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
N1nja
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Got through to someone who knew what they were doing, apparenty Im not being affected by the price increase as agreed in the oringinal contract and apologised for the other representatives that have got this compeletely wrong and given me the wrong information.

So just unlucky I guess I had to deal with them.

So thank you to the kind lady who knew her stuff and got this sorted for me. Got there in the end.

0 Kudos