cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

18 months discount not applied

Indisguise
Joining in

Okay, so I had a number of issues with Virgin last year and, fair enough, I was given bill credits to sort it out.  This year I took up a new contract that was offered to me online and it was completely cocked up as per usual.  Yesterday, I called up to get a stream box and arranged a £15 connection fee.  Yesterday evening I get an email adding a line to my contract saying that I have already received 3 months of my 18 months discount, which I have NOT received.  I only took the bloody contract out last month!!!  At no point did anyone say anything about changing my contract! I am so so so sick to death with absolutely nothing ever being done properly.  Sure, you can eventually get through to someone who's helpful but the process of trying to get there is extremely painful and laborious.  Can someone who can actually do something, please contact me to sort this out?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 REPLY 1

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Indisguise,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sincere apologies for the issues faced with this, on forums we wouldn't offer any packages from here however to gain a further understanding.

What is meant to be on your package currently and at what price?

Regards,

Kain