Menu
Woderwick
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

18 month offer removed after placing order

On the "My Upgrades and Offers" I saw an upgrade to M350 for just £2 more than I was paying on a monthly rolling contract if I signed up for 18 months.  The very next day I received an email saying that I was going straight onto £63 per month and now my bill has arrived and it's £83.  I have contacted Chat who were not interested and said that I should be paying £63.  I showed them the email that I received from Virgin with my £48 per month offer and they were not interested.  I called customer support and was told that I could email proof of the offer to [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] then he would be able to honour the offer.  I sent this through 10 days ago and I have not heard anything from Gary.  I have now received a bill for nearly £83.  I have logged an official complaint but that is missing from "Track My Complaint" so I am concerned that this will be ignored also.    I've been a customer since the dial up days but I will have to move on if this isn't sorted soon. 

Has anyone else been stiffed by an offer for an 18 month discount?  How did you resolve the issue?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 18 month offer removed after placing order

Hi @Woderwick

Thanks for posting. 

My apologies for the delayed reply and the billing dispute. 

I can see that since posting you've indeed spoke to the manager who was dealing with the complaint and everything is resolved.

If there is anything further we can assist with, please let us know.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos