Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

£125 Bill credit and TV box still unactivated.

Hello,

Can someone please help me, I have tried to call on many occasions but I understand that during the current pandemic the service I am trying to contact have been closed.

I joined Virgin and got my line activated on the 21st of March 2020. During the installation and for unknown reasons only one of my boxes was activated. I get the 7400 error code and try to call (as instructed) but no answer possible. this is frustrating as I am sure this is an easy fix.

Also when I signed up the offer was that if you signed up to the Oomph bundle I would either have £125 in bills credit or a wine selection. I was expecting to have this credited to my account but this has not happened.

I totally understand that the current pandemic has an impact on the workforce present at Virgin but I would like an answer as for now almost a month I am paying for half the service I purchased and have had no signs of the promised Bill credit advertised when I signed up.

Best regards

Berenger

PS find attached a screenshot of the offer I took when signing up.

Capture[10754].PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £125 Bill credit and TV box still unactivated.

Hi am sorry to hear that. please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your account number and area number i could check whats going with your services and answer any other queries you may have

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos