Menu
katrina222
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

12 months of paying virgin media for an incomplete service I am even being screened for Cancer

It should have been a happy time, after 12 months and lots of promises, planing permission went in on October 14 and works should have commenced on 22 to 23 Oct after endless calls to virgin media to get a cable re pulled Dont worry love, give us until 11 December we will sort it out I promise, you see I can ring out on my phone but family who are concerned because of my screening for pancreatic cancer are very worried and like to ring me to make sure I am allright, same with my doctor, he said today we have tried to ring you several times we need more blood tests your levels are very high, I pointed out to my doctor that my phone was faulty and that I was promised it would be fixed by the 11 December now that date has been moved to the 28 December  that means my family will not be able to contact me and all I get from virgin media is sorry, they will not even pay compensation apparently they now dont pay until the fault is resolved, so far its been twelve months, anyway the telegraph newspaper are interested because of my illness and the companys lack of empathy toward someone whom lives alone and family are 60 70 miles away

How sad and how low this company has fallen

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 12 months of paying virgin media for an incomplete service I am even being screened for Cancer

Hello katrina222

Really sorry to hear this

When you last called can I ask what the team advised and what it is that needs to be fixed 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
katrina222
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 12 months of paying virgin media for an incomplete service I am even being screened for Cancer

All issues now being dealt with by Virgin Media Executive team

many thanks to all that have responded
0 Kudos