Menu
neilgruneholle
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

12 Months free Amazon Prime code

Hi, I have recently renewed my Ultimate Oomph bundle back in November and still waiting for my amazon prime 12 month code. I have spent hours on the phone speaking to several operators who keep on saying someone will call back in 3 to 4 days and nobody does.

I received an email in January (here is your amazon code) when I opened it up & it was exactly the same email I received last year with the same code & expire date of March 2020? When I spoke to an operator they said someone would get back to me in 3 to 4 days and nobody has. Several phone calls & operators later today after being transferred to another department by an operator I was cut off after waiting an hour and I am still no closer to getting this resolved. How hard can it be to send out a 12 month membership code? I had no problems last year...

I was told when I renewed my bundle back in November that I would receive a code within 2 weeks. When I took out the ultimate oomph bundle last year I received a code within a week.

I have noticed that I am not the only one on here that has had the same problem. Please can someone let me know how they have managed to get this problem fixed. Can someone point to the right department that can resolve this problem. 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 12 Months free Amazon Prime code

Good morning @neilgruneholle 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to reach out of us. 

I am sorry to hear that you haven't been given a clear answer from the customer care team. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos