Menu
EllieSted98
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

£100 curry’s gift voucher deal

Hi 

I had my virgin media installed on Monday 16th July. I have got the full house bundle where it included an £100 gift card for Curry’s. I am wondering when I am going to receive this as it has been a month since having virgin media. 

Please can someone look into this for me? 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 curry’s gift voucher deal

Hi EllieSted98, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

Any promotional offers with gifts included, such as the vouchers are processed after an initial 28 days of taking the services. We then advise it can take up to 14 days to receive it. 
If you haven't received it within 42 days of your installation date then come back and let me know and we can chase things for you Smiley Happy
Thanks.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
EllieSted98
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath 

It has been 42 days since having my virgin media installed as it has been just over 6 weeks. Please can you chase this as I have still not received my £100 gift card for curry’s. 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi EllieSted98

Thanks for coming back to us about the voucher and my apologies this has not been automatically dispatched to you.

I'm sending a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope and if you can please get back to me on this that would be great Smiley Very Happy

Hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi EllieStead98

Thanks for your Pm Smiley Very Happy

I can see this is a valid offer and I have sent this off to the Rewards teams for you

The reference for this is 'Voucher Exceptions' form has been submitted and the Reference Id is 51772_28678

Please allow them up to 3 full working days to process this and the voucher should be with you via email within 48 hours after that.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi EllieStead98

Thanks for your patience

It looks like the rewards teams processed this for you and if you can now contact 0800 542 4704  the number for Simplify Digital who this offer was arranged with they will be able to get this to you as they supply the card not us.

My apologies for any confusion over this.

Kind regards and let us know how you get on with this.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
EllieSted98
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I can’t get through to them. Every time I ring it carries on ringing for nearly 30 mins!

Is there another way I can receive the gift card from them? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ellie

I am so sorry but that is the only contact we have been given.

You could try their website and see if there are any other contact options?

Good luck

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Robstarr
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I ended up calling another one of their numbers for a customer service helpline but they had no idea what I was on about. Virgin have been completely useless in providing any information or support. I called them twice and was given conflicting information before finally being palmed off to Simplify Digital
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello @Robstarr,

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty claiming a third party cashback offer.

Have you been in touch with the third party with whom you signed up with? In your case I believe it's Carphone Warehouse. 

Let us know,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos