Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

10 pound credit missing off system

anyone had/have same problem , had no service for nearly  a whole  day from about 8am to 5pm sitting on the phone for hours+ anyway they reset the system and now my ip is showing diffrent. i live in essex but now my ip location is in nottingham what a joke they cant even tell me why that its changed and the worse thing is that the lady who reset it gave me a {10 pound goodwill gesture} due to the fact i had no service,but i  phoned up today to find out that the credit was not put on system and they  cant do nothing about it i think vm are so sneaky and not trustworthy i wll be looking to leave VM and i will be applying for the phone records to prove the women gave me a 10 pound credit so would like to see VM get out off that all its going to prove is that they are not trusworthy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 10 pound credit missing off system

its possible what ever your using to geolocate our IP address could be running on an old database, very rare that would get a different IP address possible work done on the bigger part of the network, as for the credit the forum staff can take a look at your account in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 10 pound credit missing off system

Hi Patt6868,

thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear about your credit we can certainly get this looked at for you, I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos