Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

1 Month contract

I'm currently half way through a 12 month contract (been with VM for 7 years) on the M100 package, I will be moving in around 3 months to an area with no cable network, can I sign up to a 30 day rolling contract? I also want to upgrade the package during this time to M350.

Or can I temporarily increase my speed from M100 to M350 for 3 months and pay exit fee?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 Month contract

hi there

you wouldnt be able to sign up to a 3 day rolling contract without paying an early termination fee of the current contract which will be higher due to the left left on the contract. you would however be able to upgrade your broadband speed to M350 at any time by contacting the team and then paying exit fees when you come to leave just check that this speed upgrade doesnt tie you into a new 12 month contract with our team

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 Month contract

You can’t get out of your current minimum period which still has six months to run.

This means that whatever you do, you will have to pay an exit fee.

You will have to be clear if you request an upgrade that they don’t require you to enter a new minimum period. I would ask yourself whether you really need the upgrade. What leads you to believe that you do?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos