Menu
DianeP26
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

wi fi issues

Hello

We have still got a problem with our wi fi connectivity for any of our devices in the nome.  Our PC is ok but that is connected directly to the hub with a cable.  Robert_P tried to help and it appeared to be fixed for 10 minutes before I went to bed last night but this morning all we can use is 4G as Virgin wifi is not working on devices.  Please can someone help.  I have had no response from the text message I sent to the help team on the link.

0 Kudos
Angelo_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: wi fi issues

Hi.
Send me a pm with your postcode, account number and area code if you know it. So I can try to help you.
To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Thanks Angelo

If my answer was helpful to you, please mark post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 67406 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
DianeP26
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angelo

An engineer visited last week Tuesday and fitted an attenuator. Unfortunately this did not work as well as I had anticipated and I have been unable to access wifi on my phone for most of the day and several hours last week. So much so that although my allowance of data on my phone is good and should be adequate as I have not been using it outside due to lockdown. I have now used all my data for this month and will have to pay a surcharge for extra data until my monthly data allowance is renewed. Do you think there is anything else that can be done? Many thanks

Diane
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DianeP26,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm very sorry to hear this didn't help with the issue you're having.

When the engineer visited did they check over the WiFi and advised anything that could help with this other than the attenuator?

^Martin

0 Kudos