Menu
VMbbsucks
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

virgin media is stressing me out!

Hello! I have Talk Asia 300 subscription and it is really stressing me out as there is no cap if your minutes go above 300 minutes.

But there is more... There is no way in 7 hells you can check remaining minutes by yourself, not on app, not website, Not with IVR  no where ... 

The only solution is to call their call centre and waiting for hours to just find out about remaining minutes, I am tired of complaining to their team every month and them telling me they are looking into it and still there is no permanent solution at all .... 

Is there a way i can CAP minutes or at least receive notification when all minutes are reached ? 

0 Kudos
VMbbsucks
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin media is stressing me out!

So no one from their team will reply ? 

0 Kudos
VMbbsucks
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Is there anyone from the team ?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good morning, 

Sorry for the delay in response. 

Unfortunately there isn't a way of capping the minutes that you have. 

As advised previously by Jodie, we are investigating the reason as to why you are unable to view these via the online account, as soon as we have any further updates we will let you know. 

Kind regards 

Zak_M

0 Kudos
VMbbsucks
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Where did Jodie replied ? Cant see anything and you guys have been **investigating** for months, I registered a complaint months ago and I was told **we are investigating** , A never ending Investigation ?
0 Kudos
VMbbsucks
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So Far VM has not being able to . 

Show remaining Minutes  ( In App or online account )
CAP Minutes 
Remove Credit Limit 

The only way to find out is to call the customer service ( Endless wait to get connected with customer service )

What a B.S company this is, Thank god my contract is expiring with this b.s in January cant wait to get out of it ... 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

If you check the post https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/How-do-I-check-my-add-on-minutes/m-p/4401258#M138977 the last reply on the 14/09 the VM staff member has replied.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos