Menu
lou020
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

trying to get through to vigin, where has live chat gone

trying to get through to virgin customer support is nigh on impossible.  im trying to cancel my free 3 month trial for movies which ends on 9th feb.  one girl I got through to in packages said it wasn't her department and would put me through to movies????? why..      after a while on hold, I got the ring tone...then someone sort of answered then the line went dead.   tried to ring again and currently still got the **bleep**ty music.   WHY O WHY DID I MOVE BACK TO VIRGIN.    someone shoot me if I leave sky again for this crap.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to get through to vigin, where has live chat gone

@lou020 wrote:

trying to get through to virgin customer support is nigh on impossible.  im trying to cancel my free 3 month trial for movies which ends on 9th feb.  one girl I got through to in packages said it wasn't her department and would put me through to movies????? why..      after a while on hold, I got the ring tone...then someone sort of answered then the line went dead.   tried to ring again and currently still got the **bleep**ty music.   WHY O WHY DID I MOVE BACK TO VIRGIN.    someone shoot me if I leave sky again for this crap.

One thread is enough.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/cancel-a-promotion/m-p/4566999 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to get through to vigin, where has live chat gone

Hi lou020

Thank you for getting in touch with us via the Community. 

I am sorry to read about your experience when contacting the team, this is not what we like to hear. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see you have now spoken to the team. Can you please confirm if this has now been resolved? If not, not to worry just let me know and I will be happy to assist further. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos