cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

telephone switchover

Truey1967
Joining in

my elderly parents phones have been discontinued after the switchover as there phone doesn't fit into the hub they are on separate boxes. They are both over 80 years old and have no phone lines at all. 

How do i get a technician out to fix it as its urgent. 

6 REPLIES 6

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Truey1967,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry to hear your parents are having trouble with their new landline service.

They should have received a white small adapter which goes into the TEL port of their Hub, and connects their landline handset. Do they have this? If not, we can get one sent out to them.

Let us know

Beth

Hi 

thanks for your reply. yes they received that but their phones are in different rooms to were the hub is so they don't plug into the hub they plug into individual sockets. 

Koda
Up to speed

Deleted. I see VM already replied before I finished typing. 

yes they were but the hub is not in an area were the phones are. The phones are currently plugged into individual sockets on the wall. The hub is in a different room.

Hi Truey1967,

Oh I see - thanks for coming back. 

In that case we can fit extensions for them free of charge. I'll pop you over a private message and take the account details, so I can arrange a visit with you.

Look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks!

Beth

sorry to be a pain but were is the purple envelope?