Menu
Pip9
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

screening on landline before have a chance to answer

My phone goes to screening on random calls before I have a chance to answer it for which an automated message says your call cannot be answered and you cannot leave a message. This is incredibly frustrating and I don't want it. I also don't want the virgin ansaphone but having gone round in circles on the website help, 150 I have given up. There doesn't seem to be a simple way to contact virgin and get them to act. Please help... Thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: screening on landline before have a chance to answer

Hey there Pip9,

Sorry to hear about the automated message you're having when answering calls. I can take a look at the landline feature and remove it for you but I'll need to grab some details from you first. I'll send a Private Message and if you can reply back to it, I'll be able to have a bash at getting the feature removed for you 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for the details Pip9 and for passing security with me. I've raised the order to remove the voicemail from your account and should complete in 24 hours. Please let me know if you still have issues and I'll check it again.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Pip9
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I raised a message on Dec 5 to say this turning off the ansaphone has still not resolved the screening which cuts in after only 3 rings on occasions with the message 'Hello your call cannot be taken at the moment and you cannot leave a message please call later'. I have tried unsuccessfully going round in circles to talk to a virgin rep to change my package to remove the phone and mobile as I am so fed up with not getting any help. Even raising a complaint has not made any difference and I have not had a response. I have never known such terrible customer service.

I want to switch my mobile and landline away from Virgin and just keep the broadband if it is at a reasonable price. I want to keep my phone numbers and take them with me. 

Please would someone from Virgin respond and take action.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Very sorry to hear this is occurring, Pip9,

We've posted that the voicemail was removed in October, is this still occurring?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos