Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

phone issue

Phone has constant engaged tone (landline). Have spent on 3 occasions today waiting to get through to customer services today only to be cut straight off as soon as 28 minutes is up.

Test zone on web site does not work.

Complaint form on site does not work.

Left message on messaging system. No reply.

Sent a tweet. no reply.

Can someone at virgin please help? Titally snookered here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone issue

Hey scott77scott,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your phone line, do you still require assistance with this matter?

Regards

Steven

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well virgin managed to lose my number which they had promised to port on the 17th july then the 24th july, then the 27th july, engineer came and confirmed that on the day. I had made the request on the 6th of july.

Through the messaging I had been told the provisioning team would call, they did not.  It has been mistruth after lie after incompetent liason.

The only way to get the phone up and running quickly was go voice over ip with the number virgin had given me previously.

So there you go. Great broadband but foreign call centre which has unskilled individuals who are unable to grasp the problem or situation. Really poor.

Thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can look into this issue further for you scott77scott, I will send you over a private message in a few moments and will try my best to get this number back for you.

Please look out for the message and we can pass data protection and get this looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Message replied to. Thank you.

0 Kudos